Sunday, March 20, 2016

Future of The Reformer

      My long term plan for this blog is to transition to a print magazine with a staff of writers, and continue this blog as a place where I publish my "inklings," opinions, and short articles. The print magazine will be a Christian worldview publication covering a wide variety of topics. I will have to keep it newsletter-length at first to keep it affordable for people, and while we're pulling together advertisers. The original vision of The Reformer was to have a Christian print magazine at the level of class and quality of writing of Harper's or The New Yorker. It will not happen overnight, but steps can be taken in that direction.
  I will obviously keep the audience of this blog apprised of news in regards to progress on the print magazine. Suffice to say, this blog will continue.

No comments:

Post a Comment